With Mother's Day right around the corner, I know you'll appreciate some gift ideas that you can try at home. I found this great idea for a Mother's Day Tissue Flower Card on marthastewart.com.
All it requires is:
- some tissue paper in different colours for the flowers,
- card stock for the card,
- a pair of scissors to cut circles of different sizes out of the tissue paper,
- a pair of tweezers to scrunch the tissue into flower shapes,
- some glue to stick them to the card and,
- some paint for the flower stems (marker's or crayons can work too.
Here's my version:
Click here to see the full Mother's Day Tissue Card Tutorial. You can tweak it to your liking. I plan to find a nice little quote to put inside my card... Can't wait to give it to her! Now I've got to get cracking on the gift... ;-)
For other great gift & decor ideas, check out the links below:
...And for some kiddie craft ideas try: